Welcome to our guide on Polynucleotides in Medical Aesthetics! Polynucleotides, also known as PN’s or sometimes called skin boosters, have revolutionised non-surgical beauty treatments. In this short overview, we'll explain what polynucleotides are and their applications in enhancing your natural beauty.
What Are Polynucleotides?
Polynucleotides are natural molecules derived from salmon or trout DNA, known for their regenerative power. Key points about polynucleotides:
- Natural Origin
- Regenerative Properties
- Minimal Allergies or Side Effects
Areas of Application
Polynucleotides are used in various aesthetic treatments for:
- Skin Rejuvenation: Improve skin texture, reduce fine lines, and stimulate collagen production for youthful skin.
- Hair Restoration: Promote hair growth and strengthen hair follicles in cases of hair loss or thinning. They can also be used in eyebrows.
- Scar Reduction: Enhance the appearance of scars, including acne, surgical, and stretch marks.
- Dark Circles and Wrinkles: Reduce dark circles and soften wrinkles for a refreshed look.
- Hand Rejuvenation: Restore volume and improve skin quality for youthful hands.
Consultation and Treatment
Consult with us to create a personalised treatment plan. The treatment is minimally invasive, typically involving injections with minimal downtime or recovery. We recommend between 3-4 treatments, every 9-12 months.
Benefits of Polynucleotide Treatments
- Natural Results
- Minimally Invasive
- Little Downtime
- Long-Lasting Effects
- Improved Skin and Hair Quality
- Safe and Well-Tolerated
Polynucleotides offer safe, effective, and non-surgical solutions for enhancing your natural beauty. Consult with us to explore how polynucleotides can help you look and feel your best. Contact us today for a consultation and regain your confidence. Polynucleotides cost £200 for one treatment, £350 for two treatments and £500 for three treatment
Jen Vittanuova Medical Aesthetics provides the highest level of care and service in luxurious surroundings and a relaxed environment. Read some of our five star WhatClinic.com Reviews:
Awarded by WhatClinic.com